- "|1" indicates it is first leg order. You need to check if any order_id contains "171009000024383" to find parent id.
- As can be seen in response, first symbol is present in 'instrument' which gives all details about particular token. And second symbol is part of order history.
Best posts made by Archana
RE: Weird parent id and duplicate data in cover order response
RE: Python API - Place and close order sample code
Hi @ganesh ,
When you place order you get a response in form of order update.
This response contains a field called "order_id" , this field would be used to square off; wherein you call order history and check order with "parent_order_id" value same as "order_id" value and then call cancel for that order providing its "order_id"
- place order response gave "oder_id" as : 170328000000030
- Now you call order history, one of orders in order history has values -
- Now call cancel order request by giving 170328000000032
RE: get_balance() API takes 5 to 10 seconds during market hours
Hi @ganesh ,
Thanks for pointing out the issue. We will debug and check what can be done to make response faster.
RE: How to get indices like nifty data via data feed api ?
Hi @sedhuait , Nifty is an index so you need to send exchanges as NSE_INDEX and then symbol you need to find e.g. nifty_50