Total Unstable API provided by Upstox.

• Total Unstable API provided by Upstox.
    1:) not able to place weekly option orders.getting RMS:Field Not Found 63002 error.
    With the same code was able to place orders in monthly options.
    2:) not able to fetch overall profit/loss. the unrealized_profit in upstox.getPositions() give some other value.actual loss was -50,unrealized_profit in upstox.getPositions() returns "unrealized_profit":483.999999999999"
    3:) unrealized_profit and realized_profit upstox.getBlanace() also giving wrong values

waste of 750 rupees..other javaAPi are better even if they are costing more

• I think you should ask for a refund of fees if the API is not usable. For upstox they can easily refund funny money as brokerage.

• @200394
    Hello,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We are currently working on this issue. We will update you soon once the issue is fixed.

Thanks,

• Global Moderator

@200394, we have resolved RMS issue, Please let us know if it's working for you.

• @tarun

I don't see anything resolved. My unrealized amount is 490.

![alt text](0_1498538038257_9e94c4be-9c75-42ab-8964-c88c0d71dc2a-image.png image url)

But when I call getPositions I am getting below JSON response

{"exchange":"NSE_FO","product":"D","symbol":"BANKNIFTY17JUN22900PE","token":48380,"buy_amount":222,"sell_amount":0,"buy_quantity":40,"sell_quantity":0,"cf_buy_amount":0,"cf_sell_amount":0,"cf_buy_quantity":0,"cf_sell_quantity":0,"avg_buy_price":5.55,"avg_sell_price":null,"net_quantity":40,"close_price":11.45,"realized_profit":null,"unrealized_profit":248}

On calling getBalance Below is the JSON response
    {"used_margin":222,"unrealized_mtm":0,"realized_mtm":0,"payin_amount":0,"span_margin":0,"adhoc_margin":0,"notional_cash":0,"available_margin":45.44,"exposure_margin":0}

I am just trying to get the overall profit/loss for the day

• Global Moderator

Hi @200394 ,
    We have resolved unrealized_profit issue also. Could you try and confirm the same

Looks like your connection to Upstox Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.