Keep gettting "message":"Gui Error"

• Get this error for any kind of order placed. Any help?

• Global Moderator

Hi @pranay ,

Please give the exact error message you are getting with a brief code snippet.
    Also mention which Library you are using (Python, Node or .Net)

Thanks,
    Alok Gaira

• {"exchange":"BCD_FO","token":1006947,"symbol":"USDINR17AUGFUT","product":"OCO","order_type":"L","duration":"DAY","price":64.0025,"trigger_price":0,"quantity":1,"disclosed_quantity":0,"transaction_type":"B","average_price":0,"traded_quantity":0,"message":"Gui Error","exchange_order_id":"","parent_order_id":"NA","order_id":"170807000073766","exchange_time":"","time_in_micro":"1502103401040556","status":"rejected","is_amo":false,"valid_date":"","order_request_id":"1"}

Using NodeJs lib, get this as the orderUpdate message

• I hope you extend my subscription by a month with all your instability throughout the product and us beta testing it (while putting our money at stake).
    I am still getting the above error with not just every order type but across exchanges as well.
    Also, it is well past closing time of BCD and one of my intraday orders is still open.
    Talking about this order

• Global Moderator

Hi @pranay ,

OCO is not allowed in BCD and BSE. This is the reason you were getting Gui Error.

Thanks,
    Alok Gaira

• Yet some of my OCO orders did get placed somehow. And no, I got this same error when placing a MCX order as well.
    And thanks for the very descriptive error message.

• @AlokGaira what makes a quantity of 1 an invalid order quantity?
    {"exchange":"MCX_FO","token":208754,"symbol":"COPPERM17AUGFUT","product":"I","order_type":"L","duration":"DAY","price":414.3,"trigger_price":0,"quantity":1,"disclosed_quantity":0,"transaction_type":"B","average_price":0,"traded_quantity":0,"message":"Invalid Order Quantity","exchange_order_id":"","parent_order_id":"NA","order_id":"170808000099103","exchange_time":"","time_in_micro":"1502209771867533","status":"rejected","is_amo":false,"valid_date":"","order_request_id":"1"}

Looks like your connection to Upstox Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.