What are your account opening charges and is there any AMC attached to it?
Upstox provides a smooth cross-platform trading experience at the lowest cost.
For starters, account opening is completely paperless with Upstox–you just need your Aadhaar Card and Pan Card and you’ll be able to open an account within minutes. With the new E-KYC Aadhaar technology you just have to fill in your Aadhaar Card number, PAN Card details, take a picture of your documents and send it to us. Your will have to validate your details using and OTP and your account will be opened.
Upstox has extended its low cost brokerage model to reflect in the account opening costs as well. At a mere Rs. 150, you can open an account and start trading on the segments that you choose.
- Demat AMC: Rs. 150
- Securities Trading Account: Rs. 150
- MCX Trading Account: Rs. 150
- Securities plus MCX: Rs. 150 + Rs. 150
- Securities plus Demat: Rs. 150 + Rs. 150 as AMC to be collected upfront
- Securities plus Demat plus MCX: Rs. 150+150+150
- Transaction charges while selling equity will be Rs. 13 + 5.5 + GST.